All perfume and cosmetic product in consumer package falls under Custom Union Technical Regulation for cosmetics – CU TR 009/2011.
Which products are out of scope:
- medical devices and pharmeceuticals (drugs),
- exceptions from CU TR 009/2011 – products from Appendix 12 to CU TR 009/2011 – they fall under state registration for cosmetics.
| Which products are listed in Appendix 12?
- Perfumes and cosmetics for tanning
- Perfume and beauty products for bleaching (lightening) of the skin
- Cosmetic tattooing
- Intimate cosmetics
- Perfumes & Cosmetics Personal protective skin from the effects of harmful factors
- Baby Care
- Perfume and beauty products for chemical staining, lightening and highlighting hair
- Perfume and beauty products for the chemical straightening and straightening
- Cosmetic products made with nanomaterial’s
- Perfume and beauty products for hair removal (depilation)
- Fluorinated oral hygiene, the mass fraction of fluoride which is greater than 0.15% (for liquid oral hygienic products – 0.05%)
- Products for bleaching teeth comprising hydrogen peroxide or other components that produce peroxide hydrogen, including carbamide peroxide and zinc peroxide with a concentration of hydrogen peroxide (as a substance or allocated) 0.1% – 6.0%.
| Which Notified Bodies and State Bodies are involved in approval process for cosmetics and parfumes?
State body for registration – Rospotrebnadzor.
Notified Body – certification body in Russia or EEU area who has accreditation for cosmetics product (for CU TR 009/2011).