State registration for cosmetics
Which cosmetic products (beauty products) are required to have state registration as main approval (according to Appendix 12 to CU TR 009/2011):
- Perfumes and cosmetics for tanning
- Perfume and beauty products for bleaching (lightening) of the skin
- Cosmetic tattooing
- Intimate cosmetics
- Perfumes & Cosmetics Personal protective skin from the effects of harmful factors
- Baby Care
- Perfume and beauty products for chemical staining, lightening and highlighting hair
- Perfume and beauty products for the chemical straightening and straightening
- Cosmetic products made with nanomaterial’s
- Perfume and beauty products for hair removal (depilation)
- Fluorinated oral hygiene, the mass fraction of fluoride which is greater than 0.15% (for liquid oral hygienic products – 0.05%)
- Products for bleaching teeth comprising hydrogen peroxide or other components that produce peroxide hydrogen, including carbamide peroxide and zinc peroxide with a concentration of hydrogen peroxide (as a substance or allocated) 0.1% – 6.0%.
| Who is responsible for State Registration Process?
In Russia – Rospotrebnadzor.
| For which countries this approval is applied?
For EEU countries.
| How long does it take?
About 1 month. Government staff work takes 7 days, main time is required for testing.
| Which documents are required?
List of documents are here.
| How process looks like?
| Is this process applied only for exceptions from CU TR 009/2011 or for any other products?
No – state registration is applied for different products.