How to check competitor medical device information in RZN website?
From 03/01/2022, within the framework of Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 27, 2012 No. 1416 “On approval of the rules for state registration of medical devices”, the Federal Service for Surveillance in Healthcare (Roszdravnadzor) began to post additional information on registered medical devices (MD), namely photographic images and instructions for use.
To obtain this information, for a specific medical device, you need to perform the following steps:
1. We go to the website of Roszdravnadzor https://roszdravnadzor.gov.ru/ and go to the “Services” section
2. We go to the State Register of Medical Devices and Organizations (Individual Entrepreneurs) engaged in the production and manufacture of medical devices.
3. In the search bar, you need to enter the name or number of the registration certificate (RC) of the medical device.
4. Also, you can use the advanced search to specify additional information about the medical device, if you do not have information about the name or number of the RС.
5. After entering all the information, a search is carried out and the results of this search appear on the page
6. We go to the page of this MD to view the registry entry, which contains links to download the RC, photos and instructions. Click the link to get the required information.
List of reference links:
- Federal Service for Surveillance in Healthcare [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://roszdravnadzor.gov.ru/ , free (date of access 11.11.2020);