Roszdravnadzor: in 2015 in regions increased the efficiency of medical equipment
Roszdravnadzor analyzed the efficiency of operation of medical equipment in the context of territorial entity of the Russian Federation, as well as the calculation of the load on some types of medical equipment following the results of 2015.
Overall, the average relative measure of the amount of research grew by 10 thousand of population: in the magnetic resonance imaging – by 12.1%, computed tomography – by 15.5%, angiographic systems, stationary – by 12.5%, ultrasound machines – by 3,2%.
Increase of this index demonstrates an increase in the availability of medical care to the population of territorial entity of the Russian Federation.
When comparing the data analysis in 2014 and 2015 it is established that the average load on the considered views of the Russian Federation equipment increased. Thus, magnetic resonance tomography load increased by 3,9%, computer tomography – by 8.3%, angiographic machines, stationary – by 5.1%, fluorography equipment – by 0.2%, ultrasound devices – 1.3 %.
Increased pressure on medical equipment demonstrates an increase in the efficiency of its operation, which, in turn, entails improving the quality of medical assistance in regions.
The maximum load on the equipment was achieved by the following Russian regions:
– On magnetic resonance imaging – the Novosibirsk region,the Udmurt Republic, the Perm Territory;
– Computed tomography – the Voronezh region, the Krasnodar Territory,the Tyumen region (excluding the autonomous region);
– On angiographic systems stationary – the Stavropol Territory,the Orenburg region, the Lipetsk region;
– By fluorography apparatus – the Kaluga region, Sevastopol, the Krasnodar Territory;
– On mammography devices – the Republic of Kalmykia, Sevastopol, the Tambov region;
– On the ultrasound machines – the Altai Territory, the Republic of Karelia, the Republic of Mordovia.
The minimum load on the equipment featured in the following regions:
– On magnetic resonance imaging –the Pskov region, the Oryol Region;
– Computed tomography – the Karachay-Cherkess Republic, the Republic of Altai, the Kamchatka Territory;
– On angiographic systems stationary – the Republic of Khakassia, the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous District, the Republic of North Ossetia – Alania;
– By fluorography apparatus – the Chukotka Autonomous District,the Magadan Region, the Nenets Autonomous District;
– On mammography devices – the Chechen Republic, the Chukotka Autonomous District, the Magadan region;
– On the ultrasound machines – the Kamchatka Territory, the Chukotka Autonomous District, the Magadan region.
The highest relative equipment of MRI and CT was observed in the following subjects: magnetic resonance imaging – the Pskov region, Moscow, St.Petersburg; Computed tomography – the Magadan region, the Khanty-Mansijsk Autonomous District, the Nenets Autonomous District.
The lowest relative equipment in regions: Magnetic resonance imaging – the Kabardino-Balkarian Republic, the Volgograd region; Computed tomography – the Kabardino-Balkarian Republic, the Republic of Ingushetia.